28/05/2009

Make Money

There was a time when I bought unit trusts. Some were good and made good yield. Some were a big mistake, causing me to lose about half of the money invested. In the past 5 years, I had many offers from banks, insurance agents and other financial institutions offering different types of investments from bonds, shares, structured investments and even more. Then recently I heard about something different, called the revolutionary binary options, an online trading platform at EZTrader.com. Sounds attractive, because it is suppose to offer an opportunity for one to make up to as much as 75% return in just an hour! What do you think. It sounds attractive to me. The investment is at a low minimum, suited for trading beginners. Try their demo first.

1 comments:

Umbrella Rec said...

Gotta make sure that it's not a scam...