18/11/2008

Rae's Birthday Gifts

On Sunday, we went to Vivocity. We had promised Rae that we'd bring her to ToysRus to pick out a gift for her birthday and of course, Lea gets to pick one as well. Kids go wild once they reach this toys store. They run into all directions once they reach ToysRUs...hahaha like someone who breaks free from prison walls!

Kids in my time did not get the luxury of going to ToysRus because back in my time there was not a single store available.. and we played with mostly DIY games.

Rae and Lea managed to pick toys they liked. They both picked something similar. A little house with little toys in them. Lea picked a Little Pet Shop while Rae picked those little Ponyville's Balloon House.

Rae's Ponyville Balloon House



Lea and her Little Pet Shop



She also received a collection of Tiara books.


A big plush Barney that Lea didn't want to let go... lol



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi is anybody interested in cash gifting? I am planning to give cash as gift to people who give me a gift. Please join me and let this improve our financial conditions...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

You know what Constance? I go crazy whenever I'm in ToysRus too ... LOL!

Yan said...

Have not been to ToysRus for a long time. Children have outgrown the toys! Still, whenever I passed by, I took a stroll imagining children running around!

Anonymous said...

Kids are really interested in birthday gifts.

Kikey Loo said...

kids always like toys.. haha.. :D

Sue said...

I also wanna pick something from toysrus...haha

Mom Knows Everything said...

What cute birthday gifts! She looks like she really likes them all.

stay-at-home mum said...

Happy Birthday to Rae!

My kids also enjoy going to Tuys R Us. When there is no occasion, they are quite happy to go and window shop, hug the toys, try them out, and best of all leave without a tantrum!!

KOKahKOK said...

i like the cute cute toys....hahah

Jesse Tan said...

Haha....you are right, children will go wild when the reach Toyrus. My daughter also run around when she reach there. Happy Birthday to Rae!

Anonymous said...

wow, they are good, know how to choose a nice toy for themselves...

I can imagine how happy they were with their new toys!

Mozart said...

One important thing to realize, however, is that cash gifting programs tend to fail in the long run, because of reasons like mismanagement, or false pretences. This scheme isn’t half as easy as it seems, so you will need to put in extra hard work and dedication to make sure your cash gifting program doesn’t fail.