07/12/2008

Cool is a Trend

I went shopping for casual tops just yesterday. I can't believe how long since I've done any shopping for myself. Most of the time I would be at the children's department looking for children's clothing or toys. Since I started being a parent officially, shopping always ends up at the children's department. However, I do keep browze online for clothes for myself. Online shopping is the only way I can have a peace of mind without the kids pulling me to the toys' department or elsewhere.

Most of the casual wear I like are Polo Shirts. They are great for because they not only look smart, but they can be worn on casual occasion. My favourite Polo colour has always been black, white and khaki coloured ones. However, some of the polo shirts that I have do not last long. Some of them shrinks after washing and some needs ironing as they come out all wrinkled after the spin. While browzing for outdoor accessories for camping, I found a website that sells 5.11 Tactical merchandise, including Polo Shirts. These Tactical Polo shirts are worn mostly by those in the law enforcement organizations and look really smart. They are available in both long and short sleeve and can be added embroidery like company's logo or a promotion for a product as well. Besides these polo shirts, I found the site to be particularly useful for those who are very into outdoor sports and adventures. If you want to look for boots, they have a very nice range of tactical boots which can weather any climate, like the insulated and waterproof ones.

If you are looking for something as a gift for a loved one or friend, their cool looking tactical watch would be the envy of all. These watches are great and can survive many tough conditions for those who are into extreme sports. And while you are still at it, why not also check out other accessories like their pouch, gloves, travel bags, flashlights or look extremely cool and trendy with their eyewear. And as an extra bonus, many of their items offers FREE shipping so you get a better value.

0 comments: