28/10/2008

Post Weekend Blabbering


Saw this a couple of times at the supermarket. Anyone tried this yet? What caught my eye was that it stated multigrain chips. The price for a pack is S$1.80 and it was on offer price at S$1.50 recently but my bad cough and sore throat prevented me from getting more junk food that what is already stored at home.

Plus, Lea is down with fever and bad throat since yesterday. The weather is terribly hot and pours sometimes. In the morning the haze has been bad so my girls can't stop sneezing. Neither can I. Over the last few days, I blogged less and I really enjoyed myself more. Guess I found a little balance.

How did you spend your long weekend? Since I had no hindu friends here, I didn't get to do any visitations. Any of you did?

8 comments:

Hazel said...

me also don't visit to a Indian friend's house before

Anonymous said...

long weekend, more outings, hehe...
juz added your site to my blog links :)

stay-at-home mum said...

Yes, I bought it, but my little D finished all of it before I could try it. We had the seaweed flavour. So I guess it was YUM!

Lee said...

Hi Constance, go get a packet of that herbal tea called, 'Hor yan hor', made in Ipoh. Its good for cooling a body as well for coughs, sneezies whatever.
Good for fevers and flu too. Besides its cheap.

Constance, is it true that Mandarin Hotel Kasbah nite club no longer around?
What about Neptune theatre? These were places I used to go old days.

Anyway, you stay easy and have a great week, Lee.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou ya..send to me let me try...hahaha..joking...

Constance Chan said...

hazel - hope your weekend was great!

martini - thanks for adding me, i'll do that too and go check your blog out

sahm - hahaha ya its the same in my home too. i always don't get to try anything i buy..

u.lee - Neptune had been closed quite recently, actually after 34 years in business. but those topless shows that were for the exclusive viewing was stopped much earlier. i loved Neptune for its food and the nostalgic feeling of old in new. but this has to make way for a new building to be built in it's place. the building is too old. i still went for it's timsum early or last year, if not wrong before they officially close.

National servicemen prob miss it for the topless shows they get to watch..lol

Sue - sure of not? When it reaches you it'll be grains in dust.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I've been meaning to get it everytime I go shopping but end up forgetting ... I was told it was great.

And I only managed one open house on Deepavali day. Stuffed myself pretty good I tell ya ... LOL!

Umbrella Rec said...

My wife is a junk food freak. She bought a few packets of these chips lately (also at a promotional price). It tasted good. Not too salty like the original Twisties. I think it's healthier to eat these chips than other salty ones. I personally prefer chips without salt but in Malaysia it's either too expensive or too rare to find one. Those unsalted chips are very common in England and U.S.