31/07/2008

Do Away With Dust Problems

Overlooking the window in my room, across the main road, I see lots of new site deveopment for new homes. They have cleared a big parcel of land and is going to build some villas there. Two years back there was another site next to it that also developed into 3 storey homes. During the construction, my elder girl goes into a bad state of wheezing and rashes. it is because of her sensitive nose and skin allergies caused by dust. When it happened, I would close the windows most part of the day, only opening it for the cool air in the evening when construction stopped. I also installed an air purifier in the room to make sure the air is unpolluted. It helps to filter out other allergens like pollen and bacteria that may be in the air we breathe.

0 comments: