17/07/2008

Rae in School

3 times a week, I'd pack lunch for Rae because she has to stay for extra lessons, Brownies and Speech & Drama lessons. She usually gets a small snack for her recess while in school but I know she doesn't eat them since I see the same sandwiches or biscuits in her lunch box when I pick her up.

To ensure she eats for her extra classes, I bring lunch and watch her eat before I go home. Sometimes, I bring Lea with me since she is bored at home. Also, I wanted her to see the school her sister is in so that it will be more familiar when she starts her Primary One in three years time. I also get her to buy simple food from the tuckshop now and buy drinks from the vending machine. This helps her to 'fine-tune' her buying skills and be ready for school.



See this picture I took few days ago. Guess what Lea was doing? Fanning while Big Sis ate. Hail the Queen....

4 comments:

Nick Phillips said...

LOL! All hail the queen! That is so sweet of her ... hehehe ...

Happy weekend Constance.

Tammy said...

That is so cute that she's fanning her sister! :o)

jepunlauee said...

wahhh..how nice Rea has a private assistant to fan her...hahahahhaaa..

Constance Chan said...

sisters sure know how to manipulate their younger ones... don't you all think so? and vice versa, actually! LOL