16/07/2008

Nice WordPress Themes

Blogging is something that I enjoy doing for the past year. It gives me the freedom to express myself and share experiences, photos, information, jokes, tips and lots more things with my friends. When I decided to start a new blog by purchasing my own domain, I did some research and check out lots of other blogs. Among the popular ones I find are those with wordpress themes. You can find nice themes from an online resource site - topwpthemes.com.

If you are keen to start a blog unique with your own domain name, there are lots of interesting themes for you that are optimised for wordpress platforms. Select the themes that suit the functionality of your layout like columns, widgets, colour schemes and themes. When you find one that you like, you just need to download it onto your own pc. It's so simple.

The website is easy to navigate and themes are easy to find, as they are categorized in columns, width, sidebar selections and more. Visit the site often to find new updates on the latest themes.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

ya, blogging can be fun but sometimes it is tension too.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I still don't have the guts to purchase my own domain ... maybe one fine day :)