30/08/2008

Review Your Site

I heard that there will be a live Penang Hokkien podcast tonight about several topics. I hope this time the topics are interesting enough because lately the topics do get a little boring. I have been a member of Penang Hokkien for almost 3 years already. I actually accidentally chance upon this site when I was searching for hotels in Penang 3 years back. I wondered if anyone had actually added this site into an international site that does WebSite Reviews. As Penang hokkien community had been expanding globally, I am sure it will be among the Top Websites in time to come. More and more recognition is now given to the lovely dialect of Penang hokkien. Of course we all owe it to John Ong for his passion in promoting Penang hokkien in his podcasts.

If you go to Talkreviews.ca, you will be able to view all information about websites from various countries. If you have something to share, why not add a site in. You might also like to share your blog and let the viewers review it too. Online stores that do well benefit when their sites are mentioned and praised here. It's a great place to look for in shopping information too.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Constance, gosh, what a coincidence, I just few mintes ago posted a new story about Penang. Drop by if free.
I haven't heard of this site and my Hokkien is horrible, ha ha, even though I am Hokkien...but speak more Cantonese.
You keep well and have a nice day, Lee.