09/05/2008

MommyFest Blog Party - Are Your Interested?

When I was bloghopping this morning, I came across a site, MommyFest. Mommyfest is basically an interative online website whereby you are able to listen in on talks, interviews, tips, ideas and everything that is related to all moms. I am glad to have found this website and just days before Mother's Day and also, I am just in time to register and join the MommyFest Blog Party. This MommyFest Blog Party is in fact celebrating it's 5 year old and will be on from May 12 to May 16, 2008. To read more about MommyFest, just click on the MommyFest banner on the side bar of my blog or visit http://www.mommyfest.com/

There are going to have lots of giveaways on that day and a feature for you to add your links on the blog in those days. Remember you need to post a little about yourself so that they can blog hop to your blog on that day. Also I found a YouTube video that was created and posted by MommyFest a month ago. I really enjoyed this alot and I would like to share it with you here since Mother's Day is just around the corner.

This YouTube video is Dedicated to all my blogger friends, in the awareness of Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day

0 comments: