26/04/2008

Body Wraps to Detoxify and Reduce Weight

I had just recovered from flu and cough and had been eating less than usual. When I weighed myself, I saw that my weight did not really change... perhaps it was just the toxins that was flushed away from my body. I was really hoping for at least a kilo or two but guess that did not happen. I am now thinking seriously of losing some weight though. I got some new facial cleanser and decided to surf the net for some oral prescription for losing of weight. I've tried several types during my 20s and found that they either gave me headaches or made me bloated or just not myself. I think I would be better off buying some body wraps that I have found online.

These body wraps not only assist us in losing some weight, detox our body but they also help us cut down spending on expensive spa trips. Choose from the list of Detox Body Wrap, Anti cellulite wrap kit. You can save money and time if you do it from home.

0 comments: