26/04/2008

DVD Vending Machine

I was running an errand last week when I spotted this under a block of flats nearby. I went to it, thinking that it was an atm machine or perhaps a vending machine for drinks which is common at the void decks. Upon closer inspection did I realised that it was a vending machine for dvds. Well, how convenient. I've seen something like near some shophouses along Sixth Ave when I go there for my Roti Pratas but those were a different vendor. This dvd vending machine has a twin monitor so that two can borrow instead of waiting in line for one to finish.


I've not tried it because I usually borrow my dvds from Winstar in a mall. But I do think this is convenient especially in the middle of the night when you have friends over and might want to watch some movies together.




Digg!

0 comments: