04/04/2008

Designer Bedroom Furniture

It is every girl's dream to have beautiful furnishings in her room. As you grow into different phases of life, your tastes in colours may change. In my teenage years, I love to have my room full with things which are colourful and fun. As years gone by, my tastes in colours have somewhat moved on to simple and colours that are more neutral. Perhaps when you start to work, you would like to come home to something soothing and less cluttered. My tastes in BEDROOM FURNITURE nowadays are more earthly and I have also started to appreciate touches of little florals too. However, I cannot deny the fact that I have a weakness for designer furniture. In my free time, I will scour for designer furnitures and accessories online.


4 comments:

MisterZyl said...

Hi there, just dropping by to say Hello,

I found your blog from the Big Bang Master List.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

DubLiMan said...

As you may be aware, the Big Bang has eclipsed 725 sites, which is pretty amazing. I feel that the 1,000 site goal is very doable. If you haven’t updated your list in a while I would suggest doing so at http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-master-list.html, however, that is not the reason for leaving this comment.

I have launched 2 new sites that are “link-love” based, but emphasize quality over quantity.

I believe that everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to participate in what could eventually be bigger than the Big Bang, please follow the appropriate url and do so:
http://AreYouGrateful.Com
http://ComplainComplainComplain.Com

jimmy jackson said...

Try adding charm to your windows with sheers. Once you have your windows decorated, your walls might be boring. For great wall decor, you might consider hanging light airy prints in whitewashed frames. Among them is to complete your bedroom accessorieswith the vital accessories such as placing furniture where to keep many things inside the bedroom.