14/04/2008

Wake Up To Fresh Aroma of Coffee

Every morning when I wake up, I need to have my cup of coffee. I am such a coffee fan than I would try most brands of coffee that has been sold in the retail sector, from the Kenyan Coffee, Swiss Coffee, Turkish Coffee, Vietnamese Coffee, and not to forget closer to home the Indonesian Java. Occasional, I'd splurge on the Jamaican Blue Mountain even though my personal favourite is mostly Expresso with a double shot. With a good book or when I am in relaxing, I like just a simple common Cappuchino with lots of cocoa powder and a dash of cinammon.

If you like your coffee specially roasted and delivered to you, you might want to go to sanmarcocoffee.com where they not only have wide range (270+) of coffee flavours, you can also pick up your Coffee equipment from this site.

0 comments: