12/02/2008

PUMA Bling Bling

I've stopped wearing watches for the past few years.. though I do put it on occasionally. I used to be a slave to the time.. and learning not to wear a watch has taught me to live life in a less stressful way. Of course I plan my time carefully before I set off from home. My mobile has time so if I do need to check, that is good enough. Another reason for my not wearing one was because my watch might just graze over my younger daughter when she was an active baby. I used to be a Swatch Collector and buy whichever designs I like, to the large Swatch on the wall! I remember I had 2 limited edition gigantic Swatch for mounting on the wall. Gave them both away when I moved house. Most of my watches have all run out of battery anyway.

What attracted me recently was an ad in an entertainment magazine. I saw a PUMA Sirius Ladies watch on sale in their 'Recycle' items page. It was put up for sale, apparently still as good as new, with tag, box and two year warranty. The price for that owned piece was $190. I remembered my friend bought this from City Chain more than a year ago. Do you think it is worth the $190 for this watch? It has a leather white strap and tiny white gems on it. Digital clock, water resistant to 30 meters. What do you think?



Digg!

4 comments:

Joze Foo said...

very nice wor...i like it oso...but i am not sure whether it worth it or not? But as i know Puma watch range from rm 200- rm 500

Joze Foo said...

you may checkout ODM...they have nice watches too...

Constance Chan said...

ya nice... tks for the info joze

Anonymous said...

Is it SG$190? If it is, pretty steep-lah for a Puma watch. I used to like Swatch too but those were the days when Swatch was a craze.