21/02/2008

Romantic Getaway in Boston

New England has always been a place with a romantic note in my mind. Maybe because it was the place for many couples that I knew who goes there for a quiet weekend getaway with their partners. My friend Dawn was getting married and having a lunch wedding on a ship she booked for several hours. It was an invitation not to be missed and I wanted to make sure I was getting my own deal as a visitor there too. For a start, I wasn't quite familiar with the place, so I booked short little tours with Trusted Tours & Attractions. The visit to Boston renewed my interest in historical buildings, museums and taking strolls in my own pace. The paper chase and deadlines were all at the back of my mind. It was a therapeutic experience going into museums, having lazy strolls along the coast and enjoying the beautiful skyline and view of ships of all sizes and of course not to forget splurging on their not to be missed meal of Boston Lobster! It was the perfect romantic weekend for my husband and I since we were getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

Make some time for yourself and your partner and take short weekend trips if you can't really get away for long. There are many things to do in cities around you. You can book any city tour and take that deserving short holiday to recharge yourself. Check out some vacation ideas from where I booked mine. You can also sign up for a Travel eNewsletter for more ideas and information on useful and money saving deals of a holiday. Their current sign ups actually can win you a Canon PowerShot Digital Camera so why not? It is free!



0 comments: