08/02/2008

Wedding Candy on Chinese New Year


Since I am still in the mood for Chinese New Year candies, I thought it would be interesting to show you these. These were among the candies I bought. Apparently if you look at it closer, you might realise that these are Wedding Candies. Not sure what is inside because the girls have eaten them since the first day. I only got 2 of each. But somehow these packaging fascinates me. These are imported from Taiwan. I believe these packaging are inspired by the lovely packaging trend from Japan. But Taiwan has since caught up and is very good at producing things like that.

Eye-Candy Candy


Digg!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice candy! Here, I saw some decorations that have a new year feel but also a wedding look, like a figurine couple dressed in red.