08/02/2008

Eye-Candy CANDY

Since I am not going back for Chinese New Year this year, my girls sure miss out on a lot of goodies from family, relatives and friends back home. The spirit of Chinese New Year is amiss since we only have just a handful in the family including our helper. So to make up for their dull celebration, I went all out to purchase those goodies for the kids. We already have friends who have given us the cookies so those were taken care of. I got mostly those colourful candies from the candy store and supermarket.

There is really a big range of goodies especially sweets and mochis. Packed in beautiful and colourful packaging they are really Eye Candy. Lea loves to help me arrange these into the compartment trays for guests. I also made cup cakes for them in plain vanilla with almonds, chocolate, and coffee flavoured ones.





Wedding Candy


Digg!

0 comments: