16/01/2008

Beautiful Wallpapers

I am very into Feng Shui. But I don't really dwell and make it a must to follow every orders to improve things just because it says so. Just be comfortable and take what you deemed necessary for your happiness and leave the rest to the Man up there.

I like to readings, analysis of the Feng Shui and other available divinations available. I came across this site that has the most lovely wallpapers. Maybe its about a change of wallpaper since I always have my green Microsoft Windows XP screen. Check these out..



Wallpapers from left to right: Shri Ganesh, Shri Radha Krishan, Shri Vishnu
Link to site here

6 comments:

Hazel said...

hello, thank you so much for dropping by my blog.i had added your website in my blogroll..

Joze Foo said...

nice and colourful....but i still wan to remained my aska yang wallpaper...hehhehe

-crash- said...

hindu's also got somethig to do with feng shui ah hoon?

they have a buddha wallpaper?

Kikey Loo said...

nice wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

Nice wallpaper, eh i oso veri into feng shui wan, i mean i belip lar, datz how i sold all my houses in like under a week.

Darks3id said...

I have a huge collection of gaming wallpapers, something I have collected over the years, I need some hot gaming wallpapers, I recently found a few gaming wallpapers at http://wallpapers.zapak.com?utm_source=gc
it features some indian babes, relly cool....help me out wid more