25/01/2008

Who is he? I mean Ah Du or Ah Gu


I was in Jurong Point on the 6th January recently. The mall was terribly crowded. Aaahh.. must be the Chinese New Year that's prompting everyone to shop, shop, shop like there's no tomorrow!


Well we tried to walk where there's less people so to the top floor we were. But there was crowd everywhere. It turned out, there was a 'singer' who was present on that day. It was a mini concert. The railings were all lined with people that I just had to take a tiny peek through. Well since I didn't listen to chinese songs, I only know someone said it was 'Ah Gu' (or Ah Du) or spelled Agu/Adu (???) who was on stage. Who is he? Pardon my ignorance but I really have no idea. Is he a Malaysian, Singaporean, Taiwanese or Indonesian? Why is his name such? As in Cow/Pig? Any ideas?


6 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

er....do u mean Ah Du ?? He is a Sporean :D

Constance Chan said...

OMG, have i just slimed him? I am really not very good with singers, tho. If he is really Ah Du and not Ah Gu, I'd better changed the header now. fast fast... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow.. you have Ah Du (pig) and Ah Gu (Cow) having stage show kah? hahahahahha.. lucky you can see them on stage kekekeke. That's why it attracted the shoppers there.. wakakakakka

Joze Foo said...

I think should be Ah Du la...from the picture...But there's is a singer named Ah Gu from malaysia

David (AKK) said...

haha... confirm is Ah Du... He's promoting his new lauched album... :)

Constance Chan said...

Ah Du...wah all really typical hokkien names ka.. did parents named them? this year gonna be lots of lots of ah choo for niao choo?