24/01/2008

Left is Right



I found this online. I thought it is COOL. I'd like to give this to Nancy, our new Blogger, who - incidentally is like me, a Leftie. I was born into a family of Woman lefties, Mum, Aunt, Sis, Niece, Myself and my eldest daughter. The men uses their rights. Reunion dinners can be fun with all the lefts and all the rights the opposites.

For Nancy, because she is a Leftie, Libran and born in the year of Monkey, has two kids, has two prominent moles, pint sized, bitch and moan about pigmentation and similar topics. We are so alike, I might be a 'clone'? So there you are. Nancy. Put this on your blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL... GOOD ADVERTISING, HOON. yEAH, HOON IS TELLING THE TRUTH. WE R SOO ALOKE IN MANY WAYS SOME CAN BE REVEALED AND WELL, WE DO HAVE SECRETS OF OUR OWN WHICH ARE QUIET ALKE TOO. hEYY, WE MUST HAVE BEEN TWIWS DURING OUR PAST LIFE...ERMMM IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. RELIGION WISE WE ARE THE SAME. ****HUGS**** SPECIALLY FOR MY IMAGE IN SINGAPORE.

Unknown said...

SORRY MADE SOME SILLY SPELLING MISTAKES,,,AM TYPING IN DARKNESS. READ WHY IN MY BLOG.