11/01/2008

Blood Oranges


I've never seen these oranges before. It's called Blood Oranges, from Australia. I saw it at the supermarket. The colours are just soo err.... yucky? Cos, its orange but bloody looking ones! hahaha The are from Australia and costs a mere $1 for 5 nos! Some aunties' reaction when they walked past was if the oranges were spoilt and meant to be thrown out! They didn't read the name of these oranges, saw the price only and commented that no wonder so cheap. All sudah busuk! And although I was fascinated with it, I didn't buy it either. Love my oranges but at least love them looking decent.

3 comments:

Sue said...

You should try ma..

Eddie Wong said...

if i look at the orange like that sure i wouldn't buy. my mum told me b4 that the ugly look fruits, the better taste......
do know how true is it?

Joze Foo said...

really look like busok liao. if buy back my family sure call me siao 1. Anyway i only like the small small oranges...very sweet de...