04/01/2008

SE K850i is cool


I was comparing Ah Boy's phone with mine last night.. Well, he had just bought a new mobile phone. He got the Sony Ericsson K850i from Singtelshop. I think he wanted to change a subscriber since he did say he had trouble receiving Singtel signal at the marine coast where he works.


However, Singtel was giving him a good price for the SE K850i. Since his contract was more than 15 months, he could get a discount of $100 when he renew with an upgraded plan. The retail with contract was at $468.00 with a 2 year contract. And since he was going to trade in his Sony Ericsson K610i he got a further $100 discount! That means his SE K850i only cost him $268! What a good price it was! Don't you think so!


I have been happy using my SE K800i. That's why I think he is getting a good phone. Quadband with 5 megapixels Camera! The Cybershot camera is really good. Since I had been using mine, I have stop lugging an extra camera around. The only thing he didn't get was the bluetooth ear pc. He had used 3 in a single year. From the Clip, Sony Bluetooth and then I gave him my Motorolla one. Yet he can't seem to find one that can last! Any recommendations?

He also got a 2gb of the memory stick as an extra. I figure he will be able to take a good movie length with that. The SE K850i is smaller than my SE K800i. I wonder what will be the next SE cybershot new feature? I might consider changing mine but I am also considering getting something like the Moto Q9. But I haven't got to test drive one yet.. Maybe when I do, I might change my mind... hahaha..

5 comments:

Dragon said...

haiyo, K850i!!!! I want I want!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I also want K850i

David (AKK) said...

Oh my... K850i for $268... very worth ler...

too bad I can only upgrade my handset by next year...

K3ViN said...

wah K850i..... darleng wan tat phone.... wah 268 sing money? very worth wor...... i wan one also :P

Sue said...

hoe giak liao lo...wah...