16/01/2008

Terrible Tuesday

It was Terrible Tuesday for me yesterday. Because my phone hung, crashed or died on me. Sigh. I do not know which is the right word to you but a friend sent me a picture of her daughter. When I tried to reply, my SE K800i suddenly become all white on the screen. It kinda freezed there. I could feel it's slight vibrate but there was no start up. It was just that pale. I may love the song A Whiter Shade of Pale, but this is definitely not what I want. I had to take the battery out to stop it from being just light up perpetually. When I tried to turned it on again, it was the same. Just a white screen and shivered with Vibration. I was terribly upset since I had gotten so attached to it for the last 15months. sigh sigh sigh


Started to surf around (just in case, the shop or service centre cannot revive it) and now looking at another SE (I want the same model back actually but not sure if advisable), or a Nokia. I need something with a good camera shot quality. the Nokia N95 is too expensive. I liked the Nokia N93i and i think it looks cool and has some good quality in it. I don't really need a 5mp camera. This is 3.2mp which is alright for me. Any suggestions?


N93i, SE 850i, N95(3G, not 3.5G) or any recommendations?


3 comments:

-crash- said...

LG prada or iphone? hahaha. you know me la. :P

Jellyfish said...

i'm a fan of SE. crisp to the eyes and sweet to the ears. :P

Anonymous said...

emm.. for me... SE...

I always pray the phone I am using now won't dreak down...

else.... :(