05/01/2008

Has Advertlets gone bust?

For those of you who have registered with Advertlets, its time to go into your page element to remove your advertlets ad. Because they have stopped my blog from staying on the page. They have spammed my blog! You will notice that no matter how you tried to view your blog page, it will just change to their advertisement page!

I am not sure what had happened but BETTER remove it as soon as possible.. I did that and I found that it solved the problem.

I went to check on their homepage. Apparently at the top of the page, it says - The domain name expired on Jan 03, 2008.

3 comments:

Joze Foo said...

i had this problem oso...i oso remove liao

Anonymous said...

I had removed mine too.

Zooropa said...

Yeah, I'm very frustrated & removed it already!

Dora:)