23/01/2008

I GOT A BODACIOUS BLOG AWARD!



Kopi Soh gave me this award. Well not sure if am suppose to wait for the Award Ceremony first, I'd already 'Save' into my PC. After all, not everyday I get award, you know. Maybe like those Caning Award from Mumsie. But Chiak aneh lao never get such an interesting award. Of course I feel proud lah. Who wouldn't be. Thank you Kopi Soh. I buy you one Chilly Crab Dinner, ya? Can we arrange an official ceremony with Picture Taking not. I also want to put up my blog ma..

Oh ya...kopi soh.. at first I tot it was Boobalicious blog wor... Maybe doing too many breast augmentation posts till blur blur.

4 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

congrats on ur award ! :)

David (AKK) said...

haha... congratulation to you too ;)

Anonymous said...

ROFL, wakakakaka, if a BOOB a licious Award wa ma nah ae hor Ang Ku KUeh?????? U crack me up lar.

Constance Chan said...

ling, david, thanks for the wishes!

kopi soh, hahaha ya i dunno why my bat chiu hua ki liao... old age syndrome