21/01/2008

Gurmit Singh Shaves All

There is this shot i took during the countdown of New Year's Day recently. It was actually a live show playing on the television. There was the usual singing before the countdown.

The comperes for the show had Gurmit in it. I think most Malaysians and Singaporeans would be able to recognised Gurmit Singh since he also acted in the popular Phua Chu Kang sitcom comedy on TV besides lots of other shows in Singapore. I just had to take this because he sported a Bald look tat night. I haven't updated myself with any of the current issues on the local stars for a while since I was busy blogging and chatting away on skype and msn.

So before these pictures become history, here it is. Look at Botak Gurmit..


9 comments:

David (AKK) said...

Yea... Botak is good... botak is cooling... i like botak neh... haha :)

Anyone wanna join me? hehe :p

Anonymous said...

Used to watch Phua Chu Kang years ago. Some episodes can be really funny, I still remember.

Constance Chan said...

hahaha botak is cool. true. but some have flat heads shave liao look funny too...those have nice feature look nice ler..

akk, u look nice botak anyway..

tots mom, i also seldom watch pck liao maybe got many many years already. mostly after gah men started the speak good english to combat singlish...hahahahah

Joze Foo said...

He was bald for quite sometime. I saw it when he attend the Golden horse award in Taiwan

rainbow angeles said...

hi there! thx for popping over at my blog today :)

i like gurmit singh.. i think he's a talented guy!

Anonymous said...

why shave ler...

Unknown said...

OOOOOOO Gurmit looked so sexyyyyy...

Constance Chan said...

hey nancy, fyi, that fella standing next to Gurmit is Taufik, the one who sang me and mrs Jones, remember?

Unknown said...

Cool, I thought I knew him somewhere....lol. I have gone into net for Taufik's image..Hahaha Thanks for the info...or I would have thought he is someome I met somewhere.