31/01/2008

Just One Drink??


Look at this picture. Don't you think it is funny? A friend of mine sent it to me quite some time ago. I wonder if this was exagarated to promote a Just One Drink campaign? It it was, then i think the result would have been hilarious! I guess it's not about Just One Drink but Better Don't Even Start! Look at the size of those cups! I wonder where and how did they manage to get that. It prob can't be made like the real disposable cup, unless the thickness is fairly thick. Otherwise it would be quite flimsy to the hold. If it was a thicker pvc or acrylic, maybe...

All in all, hope you had a good laugh at this! I sure did. :)




2 comments:

Everyday Healy said...

You've got a tag, my dear...

http://everydayhealy.com/?p=122

Let's link together! :P

David (AKK) said...

Wah... such a big cups could make me drunk ler... haha :p