11/09/2008

Feeling Peckish?

I bought a box of these to snack on last week. And I am really addicted to it. It tastes great with those dips. I get my self creamy cheese in a tub. It goes well with sour cream too. Each pack comes in four individual smaller packs. I usually keep them in my bag in case I feel peckish.. If only they have dips in small packs too.. hahaha I know, that is a lot to ask for. I think Kraft Foods sell some little snack biscuits with cheese or a dip too.

You should try them. I think these are great for parties too.

2 comments:

jepunlauee said...

hey,we also have this brand of "pretz"..do you know they also come in many flavour?? Like in "salad","butter","cheeze","commsonne","garlic" and also "fried potatoes" flavours..

Constance Chan said...

ya i think i saw some other flavours too. the salad one is also not bad but i've not tried others yet. wah also have consomme ka... is tat considered beef ah?