15/09/2008

Hello Kitty Guitar

Wanna share with you a cute find. In the recent weeks, I have been shopping for lots of cute stuff for my kids. And on a trip to the east recently, I saw this cute guitar that is of the popular Japanese Sanrio Hello Kitty. I was fascinated by it. Lea wanted to have it but that guitar is only available if you have NTUC Fairprice points of 5,000 plus additional top up of $400! A lot, eh? I take a long time to accumulate 2000 points for that rebate voucher, I don't think I can make it in a single year!

It is so cute but then I don't think someone would get that since you still have to pay additional of $400 in cash. A normal guitar that is good quality can be bought for about $200-$300. A Made in China one costs only $60.


Lea pestered me to get that. Of course that would be ridiculous. She can play with her toy guitar. Until she picks up guitar (which she wants to) I probably only can afford one that is less than $100 for kids' size!

Maybe collectors might get it.

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Wow that is a lot of money for a child's guitar!

Xiao-Kia said...

thats so cute. so you teach your kids to play guitar ?

Anonymous said...

that is a cute guitar but the price is more "cute" ... he he he