02/09/2008

Need More Room

I am really at my wit's end trying to tidy up the children's toys and books. Perhaps they do have too many toys and kids stuff already. End of the year is coming and I guess I will be clearing a lot of stuff for the Salvation Army.

I am thinking of heading down to IKEA either today or tomorrow to get one of those cheap Billy bookcases for the rooms upstairs. I really need to dismantle Lea's baby cot! It is still around. I should replace that space with a small cabinet or those shelves that I wanted to get. Currently the room only has 2 single beds and a baby cot. I had kept that room free of things so i guess it won't be long. I just didn't like to have too many things cluttered in a room that is meant for sleeping. But I am really running out of space!! Help!

0 comments: