20/09/2008

I Enjoyed The Palmistry Talk



Last week during the Mid Autumn Festival, I happened to be in Fajar in the west where they had a carnival and some activities. Although not intending to be around, I ended up staying there a short while because there was a lady in heavily accented Shanghainese mandarin talking about Palmistry.

It was certainly very interesting and I sat throughout to listen to her but I wished I had someone who could translate the chinese proper for me then. She spoke about the prominent lines, like the head, heart, luck/fate and love lines. This lady had been a resident in Singapore for about 14 years and has practised palmistry reading for a long time in Hong Kong before she came to Singapore.

Since that day, I've been searching Palmistry websites and trying to read my own palm! Interesting, eh.

0 comments: