25/09/2008

Hangs Up After 3rd Ring

I received 3 calls last week from the same number. The caller did not let it ring for more than 3 or 4 times. It is irritating when this happens. Surely you don't expect a person to be picking calls by the third ring. When it rang, I was driving and tried to fix my handsfree on. I do not recognize the number but am curious who the caller is. A way to find out is by a feature call Caller Identification. It is the place where you can actually search a database to find out the owner of the number and other particulars too. If I do not know this person, I will put this number up in their listing for all to see.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Constance, try not use your h/phone when driving...put it on voice.....then when parked can check it out.
You life more important than the call.....
You take care and have a nice day, Lee.