13/09/2008

SpongeBob Animated Lantern

Mid Autumn Lanterns! Have you gotten your lanterns? Oops, i mean for the kids. My girls get lots of free lanterns most of the time. I don't buy them anymore. Sometimes they get the same ones like the previous years. Nowadays the lanterns all come battery operated and has some irritating squealing music. I usually tape the music down with the masking tape. Some of the music are Chinese New Year Songs *baffled* and some even comes in Christmas tunes!


















My girl received this one few days ago. It is the SpongeBob battery operated lantern. This unique thingy even waves it's arms when it is turned on! But the music is just irritating, as usual. This one is some familiar retro chinese music but the level of it is pitched high! No volume control.. sigh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too feel the music is irritating.

Unknown said...

LOL....it can be irritating. Remembered once my cousin got irritated by the music which was constantly play by the neighbour's kid. He felt like going over and threw it into the bin.

Anonymous said...

I ban this lantern at home. Si peh noisy. Hahaha

Mom Knows Everything said...

My son loves Sponge Bob, he would love that!