20/09/2008

Reviewing Websites

I love to browze shopping sites when I am home. Most of the time I also like to check out prices of household gadgets because I am just terribly addicted to it. I've been looking for a particular Cuisinart Coffee Maker for a long time. I wanted a particular one touch auto type and not the type that needs to run through a coffee filter.

Many stores that sell these products are located in the US and they do not ship to Asia. I have not found any agent that sells this product. It is very disappointing. Some of these stores are highly recommended as Top Websites for their sales, support, quality and more. What a disappointment that these websites have nice products but has shipping limitations. I believe I should be the first to Write a Website Review, based on shipping restrictions.

0 comments: