19/09/2008

Hello Kitty Flask


I bought this cute Hello Kitty thermal flask for hot and cold food just a week ago. I needed one cos the one that I had was lost since Lea was about a year old. We had brought her congee out and my helper only told me two weeks after I asked her where the flask was. She has a habit of keeping these things and only tell me when I asked. It was the same when I one day found why did my crystal tortoise had one of the legs glued with scotched tape. She told me that she had dropped it and it broke. I was really upset because she should have told me that when it happened. Not because the crystal was expensive but because I don't like the idea of keeping broken crystal glass as it may be dangerous.

She also broke both the glass covers of my Vision cookwares, my six month old laundry hanger, my favourite coffee cup with my name and also lately the thermos for boiling water. I think she is really very careless with my things. What I really don't like is that she don't tell me until when I am looking at it or why it doesn't work and then she tells me it is broken. Gosh, just mentioning these, I am growing furious. Better stop now.

5 comments:

Joze Foo said...

Haiya...all maid is the same... My maid is very tham chiak lo... Not to say we don't let her eat but she super tham chiak...

jepunlauee said...

hey,I love your flask..reminds me of those hk dramas..they put soup in it..wonder got sell bigger ones or not..
Also I wonder got sell bo in penang..hope of getting one bigger ones..

Constance Chan said...

this is actually quite big, jle.. can fill up about 1.5l of liquid or hot soup.

sting said...

it looks really cute.. :-) can it keep warm for long?

Anonymous said...

wow,Hoon,if you didnt say,i dont know it is that big loh....but the color and kitty sure cute :)

Jipunabor