13/09/2008

Finger Puppet


I found this cute finger puppet in my drawer. I had bought it and forgotten about it. This one is made of cloth and has some spongy thingy inside. It is a finger puppet toy, ala Japanese style. I gave it to my girls to play and they are having fun. Each gets two puppets. Now all I need is a little puppet house or those desktop frames so they can stand behind and do a puppet performance. Anyone knows where to get such a thing? The last time I saw one was at Ikea but they don't sell it anymore. Any ideas?

My younger daughter is still very adament to be a superhero. Perhaps I should get her a superhero costume. I gave her a scarf as a cape but she insists it is not a superhero cape.. She even notices the little brief superheroes wears outside the tights..

0 comments: