15/03/2008

Arguments, Fights, Jealousy

School holiday is coming to an end, with Sunday being the last day. I admit, I am a little glad. With both of my girls at home so often, there has been arguments, sibling fights and all that sibling rivalry. Sometimes it really gets into your nerves. Once minute they are fine, happily playing. The next minute, Horror of all Horrors! I think mom's will understand what I mean.

I was glad to have them home for the holidays, which meant I didn't have to rush in the morning getting the girls ready for school and all that erratic driving sessions during the day as Mom's Taxi beats the Time, Hot Sun, Passing Shower, Traffic Jams just to get her young ones in time for school, classes, enrichments, and home for a meal.

See the picture here. Lea cried uncontrollably. Why? Like any other day, clashes and temperaments soar high. They had the karaoke cd on one morning. Rae started singing. Lea wanted her to stop but Rae continued singing and ignored her. Lea started singing at the top of the voice. After a while she started screaming and crying. She complained to me that Rae sang too loud, she couldn't hear her own voice. Yes kids do fight over a simple thing like that. Did your kids behave this way, moms?




Digg!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear wa lai deliver kopi hor lu for Sunday morning breakfast.

Anonymous said...

my son even fight with me for the DVD player.....if i dun play his barney dvd, he will cry like lea...
hahahahahaha - hainankia

Anonymous said...

kopi sohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
missssss lu nia. i will drink yr kopi in sips the whole day ler... glad to see u here.

hnk - yr son also like Barney ka. mine is die hard fan...

K3ViN said...

sooo poor...... but glad it will end soon lor.. ur nitemare will end soon lor...... Kids like tat lor..... last time we also like tat lor... remember? :P

jepunlauee said...

Ya..I know how you feel,me too had this headache when my kids was small..the worst part is that boys fight more voilently than girls..
My 2 boys use to break my glass doors each times they fight...makes me pok kai nia...
but that will goes away when they are bigger..and that is the time when they are not so cute anymore...keke...

stay-at-home mum said...

The very same thing happens at my house everyday. With 3 kids, I think it is worse, coz more permutations for fights amongst all 3.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it happened a lot with my kids too. Normally I just let them solve their problem, :)

Constance Chan said...

all of you daddy, moms, and bloggers does make my life happier. nothing beats a cyber shoulder to lean on. thank you all!

Anonymous said...

aiyoh yoh hao ka eh ne charm ar?! hahaha.... i dont know bcs i onli have one nia mah but when i was small, sibling fights almost everyday lah... now we big liao, onli learn how to love each other. hehehe... they learn to fight and love later... hope this stage over sooner lah. ;-)

Jipunabor

Sue said...

Muahahaha..nowadays when Ian cry and scream I feel like give him onbe tight slap..cannot tahan..dunno why.....so fed up nowadays..

-crash- said...

haiyo, so kelian.. u still take picture!! doink!