02/03/2008

Futile Search for Kopi Soh

IMPORTANT : IMPORTANT : IMPORTANT

My dear blogger friends,

I received a little note that our dear Kopi Soh had closed her blog. I tried to hop over but it is no longer available for viewing. It says it is open for invited friends. Well I had no chance to ask what happened since i cannot post comments to her.. if any of you are among the invited list, please send her my well wishes.

I hope she is alright because I tend to worry ma. It was quite a sudden decision cos I was only reading her blog last evening... So what happened, really, anyone knows?




Dear, dear Kopi Soh,

If you are reading this, I hope things are alright with you. Very very worry.. cos the last few posts, you seemed a bit down. Already missing you. Send me a little sign that you are okay. Can? Will miss your kopi lah.



glitter-graphics.com

Sending lots of hugs and a guardian angel to you,
Wok Hoon's Chilly Crab and Jagung Manis







Digg!

5 comments:

Joze Foo said...

i oso received the same msg...So sudden... really hope she is ok!

stay-at-home mum said...

I cant find her tooooo! Sob!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Jagung Manis, joze foo and sahm,

Aiyo wa so sori.....I din mean to make you think I had "privatize" my blog.....I just close the kopitiam nia, so there are no "invited readers" If I had invited people I would surely invite you three wan, for now I just need some time to myself, hugs hugs hugs all three of you tight tight, sahm mai hau (dun cry)ok?? I kam bek when I can.

Luv owes,
Kopi Soh

Constance Chan said...

Boy, was I glad to hear from you. I've had a busy day, today. But at the back of my mind, I was hoping to hear from you the whole time. Anyway, glad you are fine.

Do have some 'me' time for yourself. No obligations to when you shall post a comment or two. Take your own sweet time, smell the roses and take care of yourself, ya. Shall miss you.