29/03/2008

More Chocolate Eggs at Home


I know I know, Easter has come and gone. But But But..

I've still got lots of chocolate eggs left. My girls didn't like these. They were chocolate eggs with mint filled in them (green) and strawberry cream in the red ones. I only like BitterSweet Chocolate. If you were a parent, would you disapprove if your kids were given candies? Easter excuses are ok but now that it's a week over, would that be like leftovers? I know some mums don't like to have their kids receiving chocs, sweets and other candy bars since they promote tooth decay and spoils their appetite. I have so much chocolate at home like a collection now. I can build a chocolate sculpture too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bitter sweet too. Chocolate is simply irresistable!

Dragon said...

i like chocolate!! i want i want.

Bravespirit said...

Hi Constance! I love dark bitter chocolates too because it is healthier. I am strict when it comes to giving my daughter chocolates, candies or sweets. I don't want her to develop any sickness caused by too much sugar intake aside from the fact that it also causes tooth decay. I clearly set limits on her sweets intake, like a bite or two from a chocolate bar after finishing her meal once or twicea week, or a piece of candy on a weekend. This also instilling in her discipline.

K3ViN said...

wah chocolate.... I wan I wan..... ya i like all kind of chocolate... i dont care if it was bitter sweet or what but i very seldom eat it lor.....

Health Freak Mommy said...

I am one of those health freak moms who doesnt allow my gals to eat chocs, haha! When they receive chocs and candies at parties, all these go to our maid :D

Anonymous said...

You should send it to my house, me and my kids love chocolate.But i don't want to give her too much in a day. One is enough, i guess. But I am a chocolate lover.. haha :)