17/03/2008

My Kid in a Costume Tag

Geng tagged me this. I thought it was a very unique tag and fun to do. As I received it on both blogs, I decided to do both with a different picture. Check the other blog here.

Here are the rules

My Kid In A Costume Tag
Look for a picture of your child/ren wearing any costumes. For example: a cartoon character, a character from a popular movie or program, animals, flowers, national/country costume, etc. Share with us a brief story behind the picture. Tell us where you got the costume and for how much. Pass it on to people you like.

This picture was taken just less than 2 weeks ago. As usual, the girls were in their costumes dressing up for their own song and dance skit. These Korean costumes were bought more than a year ago when many kids' stores were selling those. I saw it and could see them in it so without any hesitance, I bought them after checking on sizes. I didn't get different designs because they have both grown wiser to make comparisons and think the other dress is finer or more prettier. Getting the same would stop sibling rivalry.

I'd like to deliver this tag to Daddy Hainankia, Mummy Jipunabor, Mummy Jepunlauee.

1 comments:

Bravespirit said...

haha. i admire you for being smart in raising up your kids. i believe parenting really takes wisdom to make whole the characters of children. I love that costume, looks so feminine!