07/03/2008

I lost my shades

Following this 'horrible week' post of mine, Guess What?? Today I couldn't find my shades! I think I lost it when I was running to the car, trying to avoid the rain on Monday. I searched the whole car up to the boot but couldn't find any. I even checked my girl's school office if they found my shades but unfortunately Nope Nope Nope.. sigh.. It was my favourite extra large Anti-Paparazzi and Anti Glare Shades that I loved so much..

The school holidays will start soon. The girls will have a week's break before the new school term begins. That will be good for me to have a break but apparently there are already things that have been scheduled for the girls. The beginning of the week will see Rae having her piano recital and I probably would like to run out to the Bishan Girl Guides Headquarters to get Brownie Uniforms for Rae. There are also birthday invitations for Rae that I have to remember and also her Ballet practise that has intensified during her school holidays to prepare for her Royal Academy grading. At the same time, I mustn't forget her dentist appointment as well as her eye checkup. Gosh! I need to write them all up first!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wah so many things to do...

stay-at-home mum said...

eh, eh no need to write, you just did. Just check your blog :)