06/03/2008

Before I Was A Mum

Stay at Home Mom tagged me this. It is about what are the differences before being a mum.

Before I was a Mum:

  1. I never understood why is it amusing to laugh at a kid over some things they did.
  2. I have never held babies more than 5 times in my life ( because of a bad experience of dropping my niece when I was about 5)
  3. I have never wiped anyone else's backside before (*snigger*)
  4. I have never felt so much love inside that can bring you to tears
  5. I have never heard of Barney the Purple Dinosaur
  6. I have never seen a diaper before
  7. I had this fear that what if
  8. I am not a good mother
  9. I fear that I don't look like a mom (that's for you to decide..)
  10. I was terribly afraid of going into labour, I still am.. cos both my kids came out C-section!
  11. I didn't expect I'd be taking a big step to be a stay-home mum
  12. I wanted to have my own fancy room for a Princess. Now I have an excuse to have one for my girl.
That was fun, actually.. So how about you my blogger friends.. Tagging - Dora, Asaka, Kacang and Tot's Mum. Have fun doing this tag!

3 comments:

Zooropa said...

I'm not 'qualified' 2do this tag yet coz I'm not a mom yet alth u c a lot of kids pix in my blog...so u never read my blog lor, *sob sob*...

Dora:)

stay-at-home mum said...

Thanks for doing the tag ;)

Constance Chan said...

hahahha.. zooropa.. ya ya i really tot those were yr kids. cos i read the kids playing with each other at yr parents place..so sorryyyyyy ya..