14/03/2008

Friendship Chain


I received this Friendship Chain tag from Everyday Healy and almost forgotten about it, untill when I was reading her blog just now. Anyway.. it was so sweet of her to pass it on to me.

So here it is...


~~Begin Copy~~
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technoraty explode.

2. Increase your Google Page Rank.

3. Get more traffic to your blog.

4. Makes more new friends.


Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.

2. Put your own blog name and link.

3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Little Paces 5. Everyday Healy 6. Sunnysideupfoodie 7. Almanac Queen 8. Caramel Corn 9. Add your blog here
~~End Copy~~


So I now would like to pass this tag to my blogger friends whom I presume appreciates tags that will blow their technorati figures or at least increase more backlinks for them.


The bloggers are: Allenooi, Zoopslife, Chikai, Kikkey, Madel


Enjoy doing this tag!

1 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

kam xia, i going to do it! :)