11/03/2008

Wheel Them Around

Most of the time during shopping trips, I am torn with which kid gets to sit on which side on the shopping trolleys. My elder will usually get the larger basket and the younger one on the smaller front section facing me. On one of my shopping trip last weekend, I found out that this particular type of trolley allows my girls to have fun by having another one sitting just below the basket! This trolley allows two basket, one on top of the other, but if you take the basket below out, my younger girl can sit there comfortably. This has a face frontal seat for kids of 6 years and below but my girl wanted to sit so there she is. It is sometimes easier to wheel them around then letting them walk and starts taking things or get lost along the way. Anyway, they did have a good time and did not disturb me throughout the whole time in the store!

1 comments:

jepunlauee said...

hahaha..I also used to wheel my children like this style too,my dotter in front and my second son below the cart...so easy to do my shopping too..keke..no need to worry where they will run off to....